Marik takes off his clothes. What more do you need to know?
PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE
- Joey beats Yami in a Duel and gets his Red-Eyes B. Dragon back. In the original anime, the outcome of the Duel is unclear, but somehow Joey has Red-Eyes back in the next season.
- Duke landing a job with EA may be reference to the game Dante's Inferno which some criticized as for being an alleged clone of the God of War series.
- Yami accuses Marik of ruining Yu-Gi-Oh! when he calls Mega-Ultra Chicken by its canon name, "The Winged Dragon of Ra", and Marik says he just "forgot". This parallels complaints by angry fans, claiming LittleKuriboh is "ruining" YGOTAS because Mega-Ultra Chicken has been mistakenly called by its canon name in "Desperately Dueling Susan" and "Muerte Pinata".
- In this version, Kaiba sabatoged the KC aircraft to strand everyone to die.
- In the anime, the explosion during the Noah Arc damaged the ship.
- The episode title is a reference to the God Card "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.