Shine On, You Crazy Devlin is the twenty-second episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.
Duke Devlin is the only man to win the Olympic Gold Medal for bedroom gymnastics. *wink wink*
Duke Devlin is on the scene and he challenges Yugi to play his extremely original dice game.
- Tristan doesn't know what sex is, but in episode 16, Tristan asked Téa to have sex with him.
- The title is a reference to the Pink Floyd song "Shine On You Crazy Diamond".
- "If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!" is a line from the Pink Floyd song "Another Brick in the Wall Part 2".
- When Dark Magician and Magical Hats is on screen the song playing is Magical Trevor 2's song made by TheWeebl.
- Whenever Duke Devlin is on screen, the intro of Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" plays.
- Duke's fangirls sing Mickey with all instances of "Mickey" replaced by "Dukie".
- "shake it like a Polaroid picture" is a quote from the song Hey Ya!.
- Yugi and Duke Devlin's last exchange resembles part of the "Village of the Giants" episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000. In one of the skits, Torgo (whose footsteps always have a four-note accompanying tune) gets a job that carries the first rule, "No theme music." This elicits the same response, "What theme music?"
- Kaiba's laugh in the stinger is from Mandark, Dexter's arch-rival in Dexter's Laboratory.
- Tristan's last comment is a reference to Monty Python's Holy Grail.