O Mokuba, Where Art Thou? is the fifty-third episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series and the seventh episode of Season 3.
Fact - Zexal does not involve outer space.
Takahata101 as Crump/Téa
Kirbopher as Noah
whiteash001 as Bitchy Door
Antfish as Gozaburo
Also featuring art by TheLaughingLibra
- Marik's spirit finally notices Crump taking ip residence and kicks Crump out of Tea's head, restoring her to, uh, well normal as Tea can be.
- Unlike Tristan, who got put in a robot mockey, Tea was simply surpressed by Crump.
- Tea seems a bit brain-fried after getting control of her body back. She openly admits she doesnt know things (claiming its due to her gender).
- Serenity's call for Joey to "apply the handbrake" is a callback to "My Cards Will Go On".
- Kaiba's admission of Yugi looking "damn good" in a tutu is a callback to "When Yami Met Sally".
- The title is a reference to O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- The cards in the opening include:
- The song "Téa" is singing during the opening scene is "I Touch Myself" by Divinyls.
- The scene of SpongeBob SquarePants seen on the TV with Noah and Mokuba is from the episode "20,000 Patties Under The Sea".
- The song Noah sings to Mokuba is a parody of the American lullaby "Hush, Little Baby".
- When Kaiba arrives at Noah's, Noah makes a reference to Dr. Doofensmirrtz from Phineas and Ferb.
- The song when the Big Five chase and attack Joey, Serenity and Duke is Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird".
- The song over the end credits is "Gicchi-Gicchi-Goo" from the previously referenced Phineas and Ferb.
- In the ending with Yuma and Astral, the audio is from Portal 2.