The episode was first shown at Youmacon, before LittleKuriboh made it available on YouTube.
Joey can apparently kick down walls, but struggles to do so against doors.
KaiserNeko as Johnson
Antfish as Gozaburo Kaiba
blackrose1m as Al
xthedarkone as Frank
- The episode title is a reference to the Ace Attorney game series. During the end scene, the characters are in the Ace Attorney courtroom, Joey's animations mimic Phoenix Wright, Kaiba's mimic Miles Edgeworth, and the music is from the Ace Attorney soundtrack.
- The cards across the screen feature:
- Yami's opening lyrics, as well as the music in the first scene are from the song "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice.
- The suit of armor called Al and his short brother Ed are references to the Elric brothers from Fullmetal Alchemist.
- The Dharma Initiative logo from Lost appears on the wall after Joey kicks it down.
- The music playing during Joey's speech is also from Lost.
- Joey sings the "James Bond Theme" when he goes to the blimp.
- When Johnson goes from Mai Valentine to his human form, the Transformers G1 transformation sound effect is heard.
- Yugi compares the courtroom situation to an episode of Judge Judy.
- After Yugi says Joey is no moron, Joey whistles "The Fishin' Hole" (best known as the theme tune from The Andy Griffith Show).
- "Johnson couldn't handle the truth" is a reference to a famous line from the courtroom drama A Few Good Men.
- Kaiba mention Newground a website well known for Flash Animation and Game
- Joey gives a passionate speech about the Yugioh fandom and abridged series never giving up; not to mention the support for YGOTAS.