The episode was first shown at Youmacon, before LittleKuriboh made it available on YouTube.
Melissa Joan Hart not included.
- The title of the episode references the TV series Clarissa Explains It All.
- The opening begins with the standard disclaimer used in Team Four Star's Dragonball Z Abridged, then is interrupted by Yami as Kanye West did to Taylor Swift during her MTV VMA acceptance speech.
- The cards of the opening sequence include:
- Mokuba translates the Egyptian text using Babel Fish.
- Tristan compares Kaiba's collar to KITT from Knight Rider, a talking car.
- "Sorry, Marik, but your sister is in another castle" is a reference to the video game Super Mario Bros., in which completing any of the first seven worlds yields the text "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!"
- Marik's line 'What is this I don't even' is a response used occasionally on message boards as a reply to something stupid or meaningless.
- Ishizu says she was stuck on a Professor Layton puzzle.
- Melvin boasts that he has been "om nom nomming" on Marik's soul for ten years, making a reference to Sesame Street's Cookie Monster.
- Melvin thought he set his Millennium Rod to "vibrate", a common feature on mobile phones.
- The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future is a character from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- The robot fighting scenes during Kaiba's conversation with the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past come from Casshern.
- The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past mentions Christian Bale and Bryce Dallas Howard, a nod to Terminator Salvation. He also claims that Bryce Dallas Howard was a Cylon agent, implying she's a human-form robot from the remake of Battlestar Galactica.
- Kaiba's one-liner while he puts on sunglasses is done in the style of CSI: Miami.
- The stinger's audio comes from the game Team Fortress 2, with Kaiba as the Scout and Yami as the Heavy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.