"Desperately Dueling Susan" is the fifty-eighth episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series and the twelfth episode of the third season.
Adventures In Roba Sitting.
Special thanks to Rivan145th for her art!
- Seto Kaiba calls the Winged Dragon of Ra by its original name instead of "Mega Ultra Chicken".
- When Joey rises after being hit by the Winged Dragon of Ra's attack, Melvin exclaims "nanda", or "何だ", which can be loosely translated to "What the?" in Japanese.
- The episode title refers to the popular comedy film Desperately Seeking Susan.
- The flying cards in the beginning feature:
- When Joey accuses Melvin of hacks, he makes a reference to Pokémon with the fact that Moltres can't be obtained outside the Kanto region.
- The "Egyptian" text that Melvin is reciting is actually Green Eggs and Ham backwards.
- When Joey is hit by The Winged Dragon of Ra's attack, Melvin exclaims "We don't need no water, let the motherf***er burn!", which is one of Monkey D. Luffy's lines from PurpleEyesWTF's "None Piece:Episode 2".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.